Friday 28 March 2014

TABLE COMPUTER ANYONE?

Sometimes size does matter. A big plate of fat juicy steak, a big packet of Lays chips, and even a big SUV has its merits when it is used properly. However, does this relevant to the world of computers? Are we ready to have a big tablet in our living room? As for myself, I would prefer a big screen computer as I don't have to strain my eyes when I'm using it. I used to like a small screen computer until I found out I have blurred vision due to too much straining on the eyes. So goodbye small screen computer and say HELLO to big screen computer!
 
Recently I bought a new computer at Low Yatt Plaza, Kuala Lumpur. The initial plan was to buy iMac but I changed my mind after my husband knocked some sense in my head that I don't need it because I don't really used other programmes or applications on the computer except for Microsoft Office and browsing the net. The rest are put to sleep. Hehe. So yeah I decided to get a HP computer then which I think is good enough for me to do my work.

In the box, HP gives a wireless keyboard and a cute wireless mouse that houses the receiver for the two input devices. The ten-point touch screen is perfect for my kids as they are not very much familiar in using keyboard. Talks about today's technology.. every thing is touch screen! iPad, iPhone etc My kids are able to play games and watch educational videos on Youtube. I know for you OCD people will go worry about the screen getting smudgy with the kids' fingerprints. Don't worry, you can just wipe with microfiber cloth then wallah the screen is shine like a diamond again!

So here are some of the pcitures of my new 'baby'- HP desktop =))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment