Friday 21 March 2014

OF INTERNET AND HUDDLE XS

When I was younger I was only allowed to be on the computer on the weekends. Not even the internet was permitted unless I could explicitly convince the Council of Mom and Dad that it was going to be used for homework. And when they allowed me to, I would try sneak in a few hours browsing the net looking at all sorts of stuff e.g. Clothes, buildings, celebrities gossips etc when my parents were not looking. You know, because I could. Haha. Usually though, most of my weekdays were spent wanting for Friday to come. And when it did, I would spend the next weekend basking in the warm glow of a computer screen. Yes, you may now say that I'm an internet addict.

Besides the basic human necessities, I really can't live without the internet. Without it, I would feel lost and disconnected. I use the internet for almost everything - to watch videos on YouTube, to look for home decorating ideas/party ideas, to look for recipes (this is crucial! you should see me in the kitchen, one hand holding a spoon and another hand holding my iPhone, trying to read and follow the cooking instructions), to check my emails, send Whatssap messages, to search for a specific location via GPS etc It is that important and essential in my life.

And now there's Instagram. I find it really interesting to see what my family members and friends are up to everyday - where are they going, what are they doing, what are they wearing, what are they having for breakfast/lunch/dinner etc I also get updates on the latest fashion and items from my favourite online shops through Instagram.

All of these of course require internet connection, which is not an issue when I'm at home. But when I'm outside, when I need to use my phone and the internet, I usually face problem with connection. This is really frustrating, even some places that provide WiFi have the same problems with internet connection as there are too many users at one time making the connection super slow. 

This makes me thinking of getting YES. I got to know from a friend of this new mobile hotspot device - the Huddle XS. Then I looked it up to see if it's really good. This device can create private WiFi hotspots wherever you are and it's light and compact enough to slip in your pocket or inside your handbag. 

The Huddle XS would be apt for gizmo geeks who likes to carry around several devices at one time when they are out and about such as smart phones, tablets, laptops etc. It's very relevant to someone who is always on the move especially when you work from various locations and you want to use other WiFi enabled devices to connect to the internet. Huddle XS also offers high speed internet connection on multiple devices that is wayyyyy faster than other 3G providers. It's up to 10 times faster than 3G. You can download your favorite websites, videos and musics without any interruptions! Talking about time saving guys! :))) If you want to provide access to more than just your computer, Yes Huddle XS will be suitable for you. It allows up to 4 different devices on WiFi and 1 USB connection to access the internet service. Huddle XS is the perfect device to hook up your notebook, smartphone and/or table to the internet at the same time. For example, your iPhone, iPad and Macbook can all be connected with just one subscription. The best part of all is even if you have utilized all your data quota, you can still use unlimited data at 128Mbps with no extra charge. 

Hmmm..maybe i should say yes to YES now? You know they say good things happen when you say YES ;D


(Picture from Google)





No comments:

Post a Comment